In this issue of reCollections: A Journal of Museums and Collections:
- Peter Stanley enters the scholarly discussion on the literary, personal and material estate of Arthur Ransome
- Lisa Terreni reports on progress in New Zealand’s arts institutions in engaging and supporting access to their collections by the early childhood sector
- Catherine Kemper’s thorough overview of the marine mammal collection at the South Australian Museum indicates the enormous research potential of this repository
- Stephen Foster introduces the intriguing, moving and entertaining collection of Zagreb’s Museum of Broken Relationships
- Rowan Henderson reflects on her experience as curator of the Canberra Museum and Gallery’s complex and controversial exhibition X-Rated
Add your comments
We have added a comments field to each article, commentary piece and exhibition review, and invite you to respond to what you have read. You will also be able to share content from reCollections on Facebook and Twitter.