Volume 10 number 2
This latest issue of reCollections: A Journal of Museums and Collections sees the publication of our first ‘Travellers’ note’, with Peter Stanley pondering the declining popularity and support for Britain’s regimental museums. Also in this issue:
- Jan Brazier and Molly Duggins explore the manufacture, dissemination and application of 19th-century biological models and wall charts in a colonial Australasian educational context
- Peter Brett uses Home Hill house museum, the former home of Joseph and Enid Lyons, to explore the educational opportunities offered by such institutions
- Michael Pickering considers ethical issues raised by exhibitions of Indigenous material
- Tom Griffiths celebrates a recent book whose author found inspiration in a museum cabinet
- we review a number of recent and current exhibitions in Australia and overseas.